top of page
Researching and Writing

To be among the top 1% you have to be willing to do what the other 99 % aren't!

Meet the MWPC Online Psychological Interns!

batch 1.jpg
batch 2.jpg
batch 3.jpg
batch 4.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2020-07-15 at 9.25.57 AM.


We'd love to hear from you

If you have attended any of our Internship Programs, we would highly appreciate your feedback. It motivates us to do better.

bottom of page